Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Scary Storm

It is just a stormy stormy night!! And day. I woke up this morning and immediately had a call to the states for work, I was supposed to have one last night but fell asleep before I got ahold of the office there. One of the fun things about a 14 hour time difference!

I took my call, and then just laid in bed. I tend to do this every morning for about an hour. I accomplish nothing, just googling, facebooking, some skyping, pinteresting, nothing productive! I love this hour of my day, but really need to cut it back to 30 minutes.

After I finally got my butt out of bed I was in a huge hurry to get to the bus. I threw a dress on and ran out the door. Only to realize a ridiculous storm was brewing. I was dressed for sunshine, had no coat, no tights, no sweater, nothing!

I got to my office, a bit cold and a little damp. I worked ALL day until 7pm, didn't take a lunch break and missed my Pilates class, which means I also missed my run. Sad panda.

I am working to a tight deadline for one of my clients. I waited all day for approval on my whirlwind trip, but didn't receive it until it was too late to be viable. Ugh. Corporations! At least I avoided a red eye flight, and 6 flights in 48 hours. Sheesh.

I have another phone call tonight for work, maybe this explains my tension headache. My brain never gets to turn off! Always something to do right before I wake up or as I'm going to sleep.

Sorry I needed to vent about my stress! And I included a couple of pictures from my office, just a day of doom and gloom!

Oh well! Tomorrow is a new day! Love you all!

Xx
Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment