Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Ben and Jerry

As some of you may know... I LOVE Ben and Jerry's. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. However, they are not available in Perth, and it breaks my heart a little bit knowing they don't love me as much as I love them. I felt compelled to express my concerns to them via the comment box on their website.

For your reading pleasure:

Dear Ben and Jerry,

Let me first say that I love you. In a very non creepy way of course. You are always there for me when I want a chocolatey morsel of pleasure. You have even become so innovative to offer my favorite flavor, Chocolate Fudge Brownie as a frozen yogurt. I cannot thank you enough for caring about my healthy, and simultaneously supplying me with deliciousness.

I really appreciate all you do in an activist sense as well. You are such a well rounded corporation with a great foundation.

Initially, I selected the complaints box and was re routed to here for my general concern.

I moved to Australia two years ago, and have been struggling to cope without my good friend Chocolate Fudge Brownie as a frozen yogurt. I understand you have scoop shops in Melbourne and Sydney. However, I have the misfortune of living in Perth (it would be a perfect place if you're ice cream were here).

Anyhow, I beg of you, please open a scoop shop in Perth. For the good of the people and the good of my sanity and soul! Or you could begin selling them in stores, I am sure Coles and Woolworths would welcome you with open arms. If you do pilot your product in Western Australia, please let me know. I will drive miles and miles to taste some delicious fudgy brownie- ness.

Never fear. I have a weekend trip to Melbourne planned and will hunt down your scoop shop there. I look forward to the yumminess that will soon be mine. Please feel free to send me gallons of ice cream, if you have devised an adequate shipping method. If this method does exist, please tell me about it so that I can fly gallons of chocolate fudge brownie back from Melbourne.

I appreciate all you do Ben and Jerry. You are fine gentlemen, but please help Perth become a better city! We need you here.

Yes. That happened. But it is true. I will be in Melbourne soon!! For the wedding. And yes I WILL find the ben and jerrys.

Love you all! Sorry for no fun pictures!

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment