Thursday, November 29, 2012

Two a days. Plus ramblings of work. Plus sleepy girl.

I committed to a 7am workout with my trainer, because I had a cocktail event and wouldn't be able to do our usual 5pm workout.

Now those that know me, know I LOVE to sleep. If it were an Olympic sport, I'd be a gold medalist. I am seriously a champion sleeper. You also know, I'm a grumpy grumpy little lady when I don't get my sleep. Most people consider 6-8 hours of sleep perfect during the week. WHAT?! No. I need 8-10 preferably 10, but I'm good with 9, 8 is pushing it.

Dealing with a 14 hour time difference for work does not really allow for my 10 hours of sleep. Basically if I need to catch them during working hours I have a slim window before bed and waking to speak with them.

Last night I had a call at 11pm. I was tossy and turny all night, and had a follow up call at 6 am to ensure business was happening. Because really my job is about kicking ass and taking names. Business wasn't happening and I wasn't happy, but once I got to the office I got that shiz in gear Tori style. (you are probably lost and have no clue what I'm talking about)

Anyhow, I had my early morning workout with my trainer. Ow. Ow. Ow. I did manage to burn 550 calories and work my muscles big time! After my workout I rushed to the office to do said ass kicking. (anyone keeping track will realize I had less than 7 hours of sleep due to said calls to the US)

I got through the busnasty (business, kidding it's not nasty. I just like the way it sounds, pronounce busNASTY for correct emphasis). And decided to fit in a quickie run before my cocktail party.

Three reasons for the extra run. 1. I knew I'd have a drink or two at the networking event. It happens at 5 o clock with free alcohol. And I wanted to run off those empty calories before I consumed them. 2. I'm trying to get skinny! 3. Seriously forgot the third reason... I'm trying to remember it.

So end product. Very tired Tori, just dragging myself in from my cocktail party. I only had two drinks! But having a brain ticking about my job since 6am. I'm done. Time to shut down... Oh wait, I have another call at 11pm tonight. Cool. NOT!

On the upside! I took pictures of my neighborhood on my run. And let the cuteness begin. Plus my dinner thrown in for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment