Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What a B _ _ C H!

Beach. I obviously meant beach. Hehehe.

Today was a kinda crazy day for me! I was running all over the city for meetings, and tried to sneak in some Christmas shopping.

So when I finally realized it was time to go home, I was frazzled! My receptionist even commented on my stressed state. Realizing once I was on the bus that I had unzipped my dress to midback to let a breeze in... Probably prompted her comments.

I got home and put my workout clothes on, jumped in the car and headed to Scarborough beach about 15 minutes away. I only had 30 minutes before Pilates, so I did 25 minutes of intervals on the sand. My bootay was burning!

I captured a few gorgeous views of the beach. Don't you want to go to Pilates and see that? I know your jealous! (ooo Kristel! Guess what song came on at Pilates!! At the copa the copa cabana!! I totes thought of you)

So for dinner tonight I had watermelon and chocolate covered goji berries. I know it's not much, but I am stuffed from lunch. I had a Vietnamese bun salad. HEAVEN. Seriously delish. It's a giant bowl of vermicelli noodles, bean sprouts, carrots, chicken, onions, mint, lettuce, cucumbers, and peanuts. So good. Then because I'm addicted to spicy things I load it up with fresh chili and siracha sauce! I would have taken a picture, but it was over a lunch meeting... My clients would look at me strange.

So this giant salad is why I only wanted watermelon and goji... Oh and maybe a bit of guilt because I found reeses! Oh yes. I have a supplier now. Bad for my health, good for my soul. Luckily, I have to walk 25 minutes round trip to get one.

Tomorrow I shall tell you about my 25 days of Christmas present for my boyfraaaannd!

Love y'all!

Tori

PS it looks like I posted 3 posts at one. I didn't! If anyone is a blog genius and wants to offer lessons. I'm a great student!!

No comments:

Post a Comment