Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Success! On track for today!

I am really upset! I just wrote a fantastic post for y'all and it disappeared into cyberspace.

After letting my inner fat girl have an entire post dedicated to food, she behaved herself and let me stay on track for my fitness goals today. YAY!

According to my fitness pal I should be down another 13 pounds in 5 weeks if I always ate as I ate today. I'm not overly concerned, losing weight gets harder as you get lighter. My goal is 10 pounds by Feb 1!

Workout schedule for the week:

Wednesday
AM Personal Trainer cardio and strength
PM 20-30 minute beach walk followed by Pilates

Thursday
AM Personal Trainer cardio and strength
PM 20-30 minute beach walk followed by Pilates

Friday
C25K

Saturday
C25K

Sunday
AM cardio/ strength circuit
PM C25K

Thanks for the support my loves!

Xxx
Love you all!
Tori





No comments:

Post a Comment