Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weightloss

Hello my friends and family!

So some of you may have noticed I was a bit bigger last year when I came home. I've now officially hit my goal of losing 40 pounds!! I am so incredibly happy.

However, I want to keep going and lose another 15-20 just for the sake of being awesome! I've been sabotaging myself and eating everything in sight.

And you all know I love to get my cooking and baking on for the holidays. Plus this time of year makes me miss home like crazy!!

Luckily I have a great group of friends that are okay with my American traditions I force down their throats!! And we are having a tree decorating party next week. But I need to stay focused on my weight loss.

I am not slacking in the exercise department. I'll run 3-4 days a week, 2 days high intensity interval and weightlifting with my trainer, and 1 day Pilates. I have been taking one or two rest days. It's only been in the past couple of weeks I increased my exercise past 5 times a week total.

So my goal right now is to lose 8 pounds by February. A pound a week. Please help me do this. I love you all!

Enjoy my before and in progress picture!!

Tonight for dinner I am making healthy meatloaf. Hopefully I stay strong with a small serving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment