Thursday, December 20, 2012

Stockings! Salads! Sangria! Soaps! Oh my!!

Hello family!!!

So hopefully you are all feelings very spirited!!

Now I recently moaned about how I have nothing to open on Christmas. That's okay! I went shopping and bought a few small things from Santa :)

Christmas in Australia revolves around the dinner table and booze! There is always meat and salads and sometimes seafood too. I'm taking pies and dinner rolls to our Christmas dinner. I'm excited I'm not making a ton of stuff!

I decided to go traditional and do stockings. Because I LOVE Christmas! So what's in the stockings?

1. Lip balm
2. Lottery tickets
3. Reindeer horns (pictures to come)
4. Protein bars (for me)
5. Candy (for Jono)
6. Socks
7. Hand buzzer (one of those things that shocks you)
8. Mini bottles of booze
9. Breath mints
10. Soap

Just little fun things for Christmas!

Now I've been trying to decide what I'm going to drink on Christmas day. I think since it will be over 100, I'm gonna go with sangria. Sweet, icy, juicy, cold. Sounds perfect.

Love you all!

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment