Monday, December 10, 2012

'Merica Food

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

I hope all of y'all are enjoying the cool weather in Tejas! It is hot and sticky here. Yuck.

Anyhow. I will be in the land of Mexican food, margaritas, and Jimmy Johns in less than a month. All I can think about is food. What I want to eat and where.

I have no idea how I am going to maintain my weight as I eat across Texas. I thought I would list my favorite foods I really want. I am beginning to realize I have an unhealthy and fatalistic approach to food. I should probably see a psych about it... I'll worry about that tomorrow.

Now my ultimate list of food!

1. Jack in the Box Tacos
2. Salt Lick
3. Breakfast tacos
4. Garcias
5. Jimmy Johns Italian Club and Tuna Slim
6. Wendy's Chicken nuggets
7. Melting Pot
8. PF Changs
9. Happy Hour at Grins
10. Brunch at Palmers
11. Mexican Martini at River Pub
12. Chicken fried steak
13. Chick Fil A
14. La Madelines
15. Flemings Steakhouse
16. Japanero Latino sushi
17. Popeyes red beans and rice
18. Sonic limeade
19. Starbucks salted caramel hot chocolate
20. BEN AND JERRYS!!!

I think that is a good enough list for now. Believe it or not, I actually feel better.

Thanks for reading, sorry if I made you hungry!




No comments:

Post a Comment