Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A day in the life...

We are a week into my healthy eating plan. So far I am feeling much better. I have cut a majority of sugars, but added back a bit of chocolate. I was just grumpy without.

So a day in my life: Food

Breakfast- Chobani and green tea (Chobani is new to Perth and I am in LOVE)

Morning snack- dried apricots

Late morning snack- plum

Lunch- sashimi, miso soup, Japanese salad (one bite of rice!)

Afternoon snack- apple with laughing cow cheese

Mid afternoon snack- Luna protein bar

Late afternoon snack- 100 calorie pretzel pack (I can't live without pretzels)

Dinner- garden salad with Greek yogurt/ranch dressing and ranch chicken breast

Dessert- chocolate covered goji berries and chai tea

Calories consumed: 1371 according to myfitnesspal app.

I eat a lot. Small meals every 2-3 hours today was more sugar than I would have liked. Tomorrow I will be strict!

I drank 3.5 liters of water, about 120 ounces. Yay hydration!

A day in the life: Workout

I walked about 20 minutes through the city for work.

Then I went to the beach and did Pilates. I usually do a beach walk before, but work ran late.

A day in the life: Work

Umm it's work. I found out my raise. Don't get excited.

A day in the life: Personal

One thing that sucks. Being in the city and my boyfriend is at the farm. With no cell phone service. Working at all hours. Can't call him because I might wake him up. He doesn't get texts. It sucks. It makes me miss him. He's busy, I know. But I have days when it is so blasé and I want to talk to him. He is my person. The rest of the people I love and can cry to are usually asleep by the time a day has become a bad day.

Strudel is officially okayed to live with me! I am booking her flights! Jono doesn't understand that Strudel is going to be my little miniature transportable love bug that cheers me up at the drop of a hat. He thinks it's a waste of money to bring her here. I don't think he gets how good it will be for me. I am unbelievably excited.

So I'm taking the good with the bad, and remembering I will be home (texas? Im a person with two homes and my heart belongs to each place. Its hard) in a mere 8 days. Yeah buddy. I planned a trip to Fredericksburg today. We are wine tasting and maybe hiking along with some brewery tours. Awesome. I'll give more details on the trip in the future.

I talked to dad and rach and one of my besties! This always makes my day. I love my peoples.

So that's a day in the life of me!

Thank you. Love you all! And goodnight.

Xxx
Tori














No comments:

Post a Comment