Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Packing! Or should I say... SHOPPING!

Hi Team!

It's happening. I'm coming to America. Voluntarily and for real this time.

I am so excited. I don't want to take any of my clothes. I just want to buy new ones in the US.

Currently I have towering laundry baskets and piles of clothes.

I have thrown my heart rate monitor and workout clothes into the pile. I need to buy new running shoes, which bring me to my list!

1. Running shoes
2. More workout pants/ tops
3. Running bras
4. VS panties (theyre the best)
5. VS bras
6. Socks (I can't justify buying socks here)
7. New winter coat
8. More jeans
9. Skinny jeans
10. Colored skinny jeans
11. New suit
12. Blazers
13. Sweaters
14. Fun dresses- work and play
15. Makeup- as much as I can fit!
16. Shoes- flats, heels, boots, cowboy boots

Holy crap. Is that a list or what?! I might need another suitcase.

All my MLFC ladies are helping me find bargains so hopefully it is an absolute shit show of new clothes!

Oh and I am going to Cozumel, probably should buy a new bikini!

Yeah buddy! This is gonna be fun.

Xxx
Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment